If you have any questions concerning service or service agreements, please contact:
- Service Division Manager:
- John Oliver
- (954) 967-7200
- Service Dispatch:
- Tracey Fulton
- (954) 967-7200
- Service Repair and Replacement Quotes:
- John Oliver
- (954) 967-7218
THIS IS A SAMPLE OF THE VARIETY OF CUSTOMERS AND FACILITIES THAT S.M.S. MAINTAINS:
- 701 BRICKELL TOWERS
- 5660 COLLINS AVE. CONDOMINIUM
- 888 LAS OLAS BUILDING
- ALAMO RENT-A-CAR
- BRAMAN AUTO DEALERS (12 LOCATIONS)
- BROWARD DIAGNOSTIC CENTER
- CITY OF SUNRISE
- DOLPHIN BUILDING
- EQUINOX FITNESS CLUBS
- HOLY CROSS HOSPITAL
- KING COLE CONDOMINIUM
- MERRICK PARK VILLAGE
- NORTH MIAMI POLICE DEPT
- PALM BAY CONDOMINIUM
- PRIME OUTLET CENTER
- PINNACLE TOWERS
- SOUTH FLORIDA EYE ASSOC
- THE EXECUTIVE CONDOMINIUM
- THRIFTY RENT-A-CAR
- TURNER CONSTRUCTION
- UNITED COLLECTION BUREAU
Southeast Mechanical Service offers three basic types of service contracts:
Labor And Maintenance
Full coverage Service
Preventative Maintenance Contract subject to the Exclusions and conditions mentioned below.
Inspections of all HVAC systems at the location shall occur once per month, twelve (12) times per year, following the date of acceptance of a service agreement or contract.
- During each of the 12 or quarterly inspections, check for proper operation, make necessary adjustments and check for refrigerant leaks
- Replace all air filters as necessary, but no less than on a quarterly basis.
- Inspect and replace, as necessary, all belts.
- Check and calibrate all controls and set points, and adjust if necessary.
- Lubricate all pumps (on water/glycol systems), replace motor couplings as required and test operation.
- Inspect all electrical contacts and wiring connections and correct as necessary.
- Inspect and clean all condensate drains and safety pans.
- Check and record all amperages and voltages.
- Check all expansion valve adjustments and correct as necessary.
- Check and record all operating temperatures and pressures.
- Check proper operation of cooling towers.
- Inspect fan and fan belts.
- Inspect floats for scale build-up and proper operations.
- Inspect pumps for proper operation.
- Inspect all valves for proper operation.
- Inspect and record water treatment levels.
- Water Treatment Levels must be closely monitored.
Spring (April/May) inspections shall include:
- Chemically clean all condenser coils, repair as necessary.
- Inspect and clean all evaporator coils, repair as necessary.
- Inspect and clean all condensate drain and safety pans.
- Inspect and clean all fan and drive assemblies.
- Oil and grease all bearings, motors and fans.
- Clean and prepare Cooling Towers for summer operation.
- Inspect baffles, fill, and louvers for any debris, scale or any other matter that would reduce the efficiency of the tower.
Fall (September/October) inspections shall include:
- Inspect all heating circuits for proper operation, repair as necessary.
- Inspect and calibrate all heating, low ambient and economizer, outside air and freeze protection controls for proper operation and repair as necessary.
- Inspect, check and analyze compressor oil for acids, moisture and foreign substances.
- Change oil and replace refrigerant dryers as necessary.
- Clean and prepare Cooling Tower for winter operation.
- Inspect and verify the heaters are operating properly.
Labor And Maintenance This contract provides all inspection tasks that the Preventative Maintenance contract offers plus the labor for repairs is included with this contract.
Full Coverage Service Provides all that Preventative Maintenance and Labor and Maintenance provides plus covers the cost of parts needed for repairs.
Southeast Mechanical Service’s service and maintenance division is ready to serve your full HVAC service needs with highly trained and qualified technicians and support staff. The service department is on call 24 hrs. a day, 365 days a year for emergency response to critical HVAC systems that are malfunctioning.